This cable saddle is used to install on façade low voltage A.B.C. (Aerial Bundled Conductors) using neutral messenger or fully supported technology. Saddles are implemented every 30cm to secure A.B.C. on walls. Wall mounted network is discreet, aesthetic, easy and quick to implement.
Three types of cable saddles are available:
- BRPF: cable saddle to be fixed on façade by a nail (12mm hole is required).
- BRPV: cable saddle to be fixed on façade by a screw and a dowel pin (12mm hole is required).
- BRTV: cable saddle to be fixed on façade by a large screw and a dowel pin (16mm hole is required).
The body and cable tie are made of UV resistant synthetic material.
The special window under the saddle allows the use of an extra tie (not provided) to hang a second cable.
The cable tie presents outside teeth to enable an excellent protection of the cable insulation as well as an excellent fixing of A.B.C. type:
- Service 2x16 up to 4x35mm²,
- Network 4x35 up to 4x150mm².
This cable saddle meets the requirements of the NF C 33-040 and EN 50-483 standards.
|K 272||CABLE SADDLE - BRPF1||0,040||25|
|K 273||CABLE SADDLE - BRPF6||0,063||25|
|F 033||CABLE SADDLE - BRPV1||0,068||50|
|F 035||CABLE SADDLE - BRPV6||0,083||50|
|F 036||CABLE SADDLE - BRTV10||0,175||20|
|F 038||CABLE SADDLE - BRTV17||0,244||20|